By Sameer Hinduja,Justin W. Patchin
The number one cyberbullying prevention ebook simply acquired better!
Cyberbullying happens whilst 3 major parts intersect: youth, expertise, and hassle. Now in its moment variation, this crucial advisor is totally up-to-date with new study findings and evolving most sensible practices for prevention and reaction, including:
- Summaries of modern criminal rulings relating to youth and technology
- A plan for educators, mom and dad, scholars, and legislation enforcement to paintings separately and collaboratively to avoid and reply to cyberbullying
- Useful “breakout bins” highlighting options you could implement
Read Online or Download Bullying Beyond the Schoolyard: Preventing and Responding to Cyberbullying PDF
Best educational counselling books
This ebook examines continuity and alter of identification formation techniques at paintings lower than stipulations of contemporary operating techniques and hard work marketplace flexibility. by way of bringing jointly views from sociology, psychology, organizational administration, and vocational schooling and coaching, it connects the debates of abilities formation, human assets improvement, and careers with individual’s paintings dedication orientations.
With greater than sixty-five mixed years of expertise within the occupation improvement box, Howard Figler and Richard Nelson Bolles are the undisputed professionals by way of aiding humans locate significant paintings. during this revised and up-to-date moment variation in their vintage consultant for occupation counselors, Figler and Bolles express aspiring counselors how one can holiday into the company, and provides skilled counselors rules for bettering effectiveness and recharging their perform.
Middle options in schooling are altering. for instance, specialist functionality or services isn't really uniquely the fruit of expert wisdom got at specialist faculties, however the sum of impacts exerted via a fancy net of constant studying possibilities for which anyone is definitely (or ailing) ready via their faculties and their place of work.
A indisciplina - um dos maiores obstáculos pedagógicos dos tempos atuais - transformou-se em um pesadelo para o professor. A maioria dos educadores não sabe como interpretar um ato de indisciplina. Deve compreendê-lo? Reprimi-lo? Ignorá-lo? Transformá-lo? Mais que uma infração ao regulamento interno ou um ataque às boas maneiras, a indisciplina na escola é a manifestação de um conflito e ninguém está protegido de situações desse tipo.
- Diseño y desarrollo curricular (Educación Hoy Estudios nº 45) (Spanish Edition)
- Breaking the Mold of Education: Innovative and Successful Practices for Student Engagement, Empowerment, and Motivation: Volume 4
- Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy: Individual and Relational Approaches
- Acción tutorial: y orientación educativa (Educación Hoy nº 84) (Spanish Edition)
Extra resources for Bullying Beyond the Schoolyard: Preventing and Responding to Cyberbullying
Bullying Beyond the Schoolyard: Preventing and Responding to Cyberbullying by Sameer Hinduja,Justin W. Patchin